Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, April 8, 2011

Update

Well, we just got back into town after spending a week with my family and friends. We celebrated our daughter's first birthday as well. While we were there, we received many cell phones and ink cartridges and were so encouraged by the support and offer to help with this fundraiser! We even collected $10!! $5 was from someone we didn't even know but who worked with my stepmom! God is so good! We are looking for new ways to fundraise as well and have contacted the local WalMart to possibly sell hot dogs/hamburgers out front of the store. It seems like there was much more I wanted to share but my oldest child is calling for me so I will have to add more later! Thanks for your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment