Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Accepted

Well, we received an email today saying that our application for adoption has been accepted from OWAS!! Woohoo!! In that email, it said, "Please fill out the attached paperwork and return with $3200." I guess now we get to start passing out the big bucks! Woohoo!! :) Therefore, we are hitting the fundraisers even more earnestly.

I mailed out two boxes of bows to two other family members/friends today. I am working on a box for my sister-in-law. So, we will have bows for sale in Kentucky, Indiana, and Missouri. Not to mention that I am setting up a table at the local Piggly Wiggly (in Louisiana) on Saturday, April 30 and hoping to sell several different crafty items (bows, flannel wipes, fleece blankets, maybe some cards if I can get them made). I'm not sure that we will raise $3200 but it's a start! :) If anyone else would like me to mail them a box of bows to sell, please let me know. We'd greatly appreciate it!! We are also still collecting cell phones, inkjet, and laser cartridges as well.

Please pray for us that I (especially) will not get discouraged/overwhelmed by the amount of money needed for this adoption. That we will trust that the Lord will provide everything we need in His timing. Thanks for praying with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment