Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

And We're Off...

Well, we are SUPER excited!! We mailed our applications today to One World Adoption Services and to Adoption Assistance for our home study! The process has officially begun!!
Abbey was excited to help! She helped pick out the family picture that we included. And for the record, she told us she wants a girl (but I think she'd be happy with a brother too :) )


There they are, waiting in the mailbox!! Yippee!!!


Oh, and my mother-in-law called today and said she sold 3 of my bows and has 2 more on hold for tomorrow! Guess I need to make some more to send as today was only her first day trying to sell them! Thank you Jesus!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Congratulations! We have our final home study visit on Thursday morning. We're pretty excited! Love the pic of you holding the letters. You look so excited. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather, Thanks! I was excited! We are ready to get the ball rolling...I've been checking your blog daily to see if you've had your other home study so I'm glad to know that it's tomorrow. I'll be praying that it will go well!!

    ReplyDelete