Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Saturday, April 30, 2011

First Fundraising Event

Well, we had our first fundraising event today and God worked everything out so well!! The local Piggly Wiggly let us set up a table and sell crafty items and I sold some Pampered Chef stock (mainly $1 cookbooks) that I had also. I sold a total of 47 bows, 4 wipes cases, 6 headbands, 16 Pampered Chef things and we received $40.10 in donations. All together we made $211.00 profit!!!!! WOW!!! I am so amazed by the ways God keeps showing us that this is His will for us! Another prayer that was answered for today was that a friend from church was able to watch the girls today so I didn't have to worry about them all day (Josh had to work). Here is a picture of our table (Grandaddy is in the background).



Oh, and I was so overwhelmed by God's blessings when I got in the car after sitting out at our table all day and the song on the radio right at that minute was "Children of God!" Coincidence? I think not...

No comments:

Post a Comment