Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Wow!!!

So, yesterday I was feeling a little unsure of where the $3200 for our first agency fee was going to come from. Yes, I've been selling a TON of bows and we have a chance to set up a table at Piggly Wiggly this Saturday to sell some crafts but that would be A LOT of crafts. Thankfully I had a friend from church who was willing to come over and help me make bows. Anyway, back to the beginning of my story...I opened my email to find an invoice for OWAS and realized, "Okay, this money is DUE! Where is it going to come from??" So, I was praying for God to give me peace and to show me where this money would come from because we KNOW this is what he wants us to do. I tend to worry about things anyway and so the thought of this first lump sum was starting to get to me...Well, God is AWESOME!!! You'll never guess what happened - I was opening the mail yesterday afternoon and I opened a letter from a sweet friend and her husband and there was a $1,000 check! Along with this check came some Bible verses that really spoke to my heart. Psalm 10:17-18 - "O Lord, You hear the desire of the afflicted; you will strengthen their heart; You will incline Your ear to do justice to the fatherless and the oppressed..." WOW!! He answered my prayers in a way that I couldn't even imagine!! Thank you to these sweet, selfless friends for being a part of our journey to bring our precious child home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment