Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Ups & Downs

So, I've come to the realization today that this journey will have many ups and downs. For example, I found out this morning that our initial $1000 donation will not be coming until after we bring our child home. Of course I am still thankful for the money that this person intends to be used for our child's schooling but was a little disappointed not to have it to help us through the process. There were a couple of other small things that contributed to my discouragement this morning; however, I was walking down the hallway and I just asked God to help me to trust in Him and not to get discouraged. I told him that I wanted this to happen in His time and not mine. Then, I also told Him that we KNOW this is what He wants us to do and that He WILL provide. Not 10 minutes later, my mother-in-law offered to take my bows (that I've made and you can see the link to my Etsy page to the left) to try to sell them at her school in Kentucky! I am very encouraged by that!! As I was getting excited about that prospect and thinking about making more to send with her, I realized that God answered my prayers immediately! Now, I know that this will probably not happen every time I ask but it did this time! He knew what I needed and has provided it!! Thank you for your continuing prayers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment