Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, April 15, 2011

Bows, Bows, and More Bows

Well, our most lucrative fundraiser so far is the selling of these hairbows that I have been making. My mother-in-law took several to her school and has sold about $40 worth in 4 days time. That's a $25 profit!! So, I made a box of 24 more and just mailed them to her yesterday.
I am selling them anywhere from $2-$5 apiece. This is a picture of the ones I mailed to Jan. Now, my stepmom told me if I mailed her a box, she would sell them at her school too :) So, I'm getting ready to start on some more for her. If anyone else would like to sell some bows for us, I'd greatly appreciate it :) Also, if you might like to buy a bow for someone, let me know that too (shipping is really inexpensive). Praise the Lord that this is going so well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment