Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, August 3, 2012

Yay!! Shirts are in!!

I'm so excited!! Our shirts came in today! I can't wait to pass them out!! If you didn't get a chance to order one yet, we ordered lots of extras so just let me know what size and color and we probably still have it.

In other news, since we switched agencies, we are working on a new dossier and this one is much more detailed than the first so it's taking a little longer than we hoped to get it completed. However, that gives us more time to save for our referral fee.

We are also busy applying for a few more grants. Oh, and about those 4 little girls I mentioned, I found out a family is praying about them so I'm hoping they will be led to adopt them!

Thanks for following!!

No comments:

Post a Comment