Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Getting Ready...

My first craft show of the spring is the 31st and I've been busy getting ready for it. I've made over 50 flower bows and still have another 50 to go...I've also been working on regular bows, clips, cute bow holders, and fleece baby snuggle blankets...Plus we have our necklaces, cookbooks, and headbands as well...It's a busy week but I'm excited to bring in some more money to bring our child home! Thought you'd like to see a few pics of our merchandise. If there's anything you'd like, let me know :) I will be adding more pics later this week.



 Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I am praying for you this morning friend! Your journey is beautiful and I can't WAIT for a referral for you!!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rory! We have entered a season of discouragement and impatience so I really appreciate your prayers! I am trying to be content in the Lord and His perfect timing. Thanks again!

      Delete