Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, October 8, 2012

Referral Time

We have some exciting news!!!! At about 10 Saturday night, I opened my email and saw the words, "Referral Time" in the subject line!!! We were shocked! Two weeks before we had been told it would be 1-2 months until referral and it was only 2 weeks!! I still feel like it's kinda surreal...we've been in this process for so long and now it feels like we might actually get to finish it :)
So, our referral is for a beautiful little girl who will be a year old on October 11!!! I wish I could post her picture but I can't yet.

Would you pray that The Lord will keep her safe and healthy until we can brig her home? Also that the rest of this process might go quickly? Hopefully 4 months? Average is 4-6 months from now.

Yay!!!!

5 comments:

  1. OH THAT IS WONDERFUL!!! Tears of joy for you and your family! God just knew didn't He. He knew this was the path you needed to take to get her. And because of your obedience you have seen your daughter's face. Chills friend. Total chills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! Congrats! :-) Praying for you (and baby girl!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. praying it somehow supernaturally goes EVEN FASTER than that!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies! We are thrilled! Rory, I can't wait till you get to see your baby(s)' face too!!!

    ReplyDelete