Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Fingerprints Done!

Sometimes I find it hard to come up with new titles for my blog entries so this one pretty much says it all :) We went today and had our fingerprinting appointment for USCIS. If you know me, you know that the fact that it was completed without incident was a minor miracle :) For as long as I can remember, I have picked the skin on my fingers (too much info?) and therefore, every time I've had my fingerprints taken, I've had to go back 3 and 4 times because they have been rejected. Well, I've tried really hard to not do that in preparation for today and I prayed that God would just cover the blemishes on the screen so that they would be accepted and Voila! It worked :) We are one step closer to submitting our dossier!! Praise God!! I think when we actually get it submitted, I will post the entire Doxology...Well, actually, why not now? God has been so good throughout this process even if it doesn't happen as quickly as I would like it to...


Praise God from whom all blessings flow! Praise Him all creatures here below!
Praise Him above, ye Heavenly Host! Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment